An insight - book presentation: "Three Seas Initiative: Mapping National Perspectives"
On June 20, the LIIA, in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia and the Embassy of Poland in Latvia, held the book: "Three Seas Initiative: Mapping National Perspectives" presentation.
The book in PDF version is freely available here.
The recording of the discussion is available here.
- Imants Lieģis – Associate Fellow at Latvian Institute of International Affairs;
- Velina Tchakarova - Director of the Austrian Institute for European and Security Policy;
- Kamil Jarończyk - Managing Editor at Visegrad Insight;
- Mihai Sebe – Head of European Studies Unit at European Institute of Romania;
- Anthony B. Kim – Research Fellow in Economic Freedom, Editor of the Index of Economic Freedom, and Manager of Global Engagement for the Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom.
Moderator: Mārtiņš Vargulis - Researcher at the LIIA and Editor of the book.
Publicēts 22. jūnijs, 2022